Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MY HISTORY

MY HISTORY

1989,August 10 , I born in Ipoh Hospital in Perak. It is my first day in the world, my mum said I cant born normally, so the doctor must do a scissoring to him.I can not imagine how my mother can accept that, because I'm her first born. But its happen also.

After 6 years I was entered a kindergarten in my village.Its very nice on the first day I registered. I said that, because only me and some students did not cry on that day.For me the incident that happen on that day was unforgettable.My first day in kindergarten was very cheerful.My teachers was very nice and the way she teaching also entertaining.I still remember how we all learn A,B,C and play LEGO and PLASTICINE.I still remember we all wears the same uniform, it is in blue color and added with little boxes around it.For me it is very cool uniforms.At the end of the years, my kindergarten have make a sports day. I have won many prize on the happy day.I was represented for blue house.They have four houses that is RED,BLUE,GREEN and YELLOW.On that day my house have won the Sports Day Title because we have collect the highest points in all categories.

1997. This is my first year in first grade.On the first day, I meet back my old friends from the kindergarten.On that day I have realize that we have grew up.The uniform have change from all blue to white shirt with blue black pants and we also did not learn A,B,C anymore.Life at secondary school is different with in kindergarten.First is the time table, in kindergarten we not follow much the time table and we enjoyed that.But in school they have a bored time table.Early in the morning we already in lesson period, different with kindergarten that in the morning we all will have a breakfast first.I can not forget how delicious fried rice that they serve every morning in kindergarten.

After 5 years in school i have reach on the fifth grade.It is the final year for lower school time.In this years we have a public examination that called UPSR.It is very important for me to score nicely because my parents demand on me to score for a good future.They told me if i score in this UPSR I surely can go to good school on the next years may be SBP or MRSM.So, along that years i have storming my brain and pack my time with extra class.I work hard for that.I really attracted with SBP and MRSM and surely I want entered one of this famous school.I still remember I fill all the form to entered this school.So, the examination time have come, I really nervous and shaky.In five days the examination have done.I'm happy and really enjoyed that moment with my friends.After in years we hard work now it have been done.After exam we have a school holidays.I use the holiday to enjoy with my friends.We think it is valuable with the hard work before we take the exam.End with holidays the UPSR result coming out.Second time I feel nervous and shaky again.I got only 3As and 2B.I'm very disappointed with the result.My heart broke badly.Now there is no more SBP or MRSM. 2002,I entered sports school in Perak.It's called SMK Gunung Rapat,Ipoh.It is quiet a good school,I stay there in three years until form three.In form three, once again I stands for a public examination.Now it calls PMR.This time I did not take high target like last examination.I just do my best . Finally on the result days I got 6A and 2B.

Fortunately this time I got offer from MRSM Balik Pulau.It was in Penang.May be it is a redemptions for me, last exam i did not got this opportunity but this time I got it.So, in 2005 I starts my new life in MRSM Balik Pulau.I'm there in two years.It is a very good experience to feel a life in MRSM.May be two years is a short time than five years if I got MRSM early after UPSR,but this is quiet good enough.On last years I stands for SPM.I got 3A,3B and 3C.It is a bad result for me.But I accept that.
Today I'm in Bintulu,Sarawak.I got an offer from UPM.They offered me Agriculture Course, so I accept it and fly to Sarawak.This is my first time in Sarawak.I promise to do my best as long I was here.

No comments: